Additional Fees

This shop sends defective garments out and then expect you to pay the shipping back for exchange or refund.

I ordered four pieces, two of which are clearly unwearable. Rose coloured jacket is so badly sewed that anyone who looks at it knows it is factory rejected goods and seller just sends it hoping that I will not dispute the claim. Burgundy jacket is too long on one side and the panels are different sizes and lengths. This is also I believe factory rejected goods and they use it to *** online buyers.

Seller pretends to be *** when you open a dispute.

If you want to take a chance with this seller, use PAYPAL, don't use credit card like I did.

Recent feedbacks also showed other buyers have been conned as well and refunds have been difficult.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of jacket and associated monetary loss in the amount of $17. Qoo10 needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jacket in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Qoo10.

Had an Experience with Qoo10?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more Ebay SCAM: Criminals making a lot of money selling fake autographs on ebay to unsuspected buyers Ebay "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more