Qoo10 Customers Services are not helpful and useless

20 of 30 Qoo10 reviews

I have been shopping at Qoo10 for a long time and purchase a lot of items and even become a VIP member.One day, I received a wrong item and the seller refuse to refund me or do the changes at all.

I made a complain to Qoo10 for help but all they do is to reply with standard answers and keep asking me to ask the dealer myself. I did but the dealer just only say to reply half of the price of the item which he never even do so after months.

I felt cheated and disappointed that there is no help from Qoo10 to protect their customers and I have to accept a item that I do not like and pay for it which I think it is not fair to me at all and Qoo10 do not even bother to help you at all.Please do not shop there anymore, if you received a wrong item, you will have to even pay for it and end up losing money and having the hassle to throw out the wrong item.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Unfair treatment to customers
    • Cheating of customers
    • Poor customer service

Reason of review:
They send the wrong item and refuse to do a full refund or exchange and bad customer service from Qoo10 and the seller
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Shoes
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #710750 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Qoo10? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
20 of 30 Qoo10 reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Nov 02 #1235260 Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Got this nasty experience recently. Paid for items in Sep but did not receive them till now (Nov) and there is no way I could get in touch with seller other than the standard Q&A which seller reply only when she is "free" and ignoring my last queries. Qoo just not helping at all. Called the contact given on their page 6500440 but couldn't even get thru.

0 0 Reply

Jan 05 #1088940

Always buy from local shop/dealer even on qoo10

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Qoo10. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Qoo10.
Filing a new complaint about
×