Turnaround Time

157930348 - order number

My money has been deducted from my banking statement and I did not receive this item ordered 2 months ago. What is happening here?

I emailed and the reply I received was to do a self collection. Yesterday I came down all the way from home to the pick up point to do a self collection as instructed by the email but THE CUSTOMER SERVICE COLLECTION COUNTER LADY TOLD ME THAT MY ETICKET HAS EXPIRED. I was wondering what is eticket then, a thing that I am not known of as all my orders has been delivered promptly. I am now back in Singapore after serving my national service trainings at Brunei and I am looking into this matter whereby WHY A THING THAT I ALREADY PAID FOR AND I CAN'T CLAIM FOR IT.

My order status is DELIVERED. This is a total fraud.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). faridfarus is overall dissatisfied with Qoo10 and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Qoo10.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Qoo10 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Qoo10?

Comments