Qoo10: Overcharging of Loreal Sulphate Free Shampoo and Conditioner

30 of 30 Qoo10 reviews

Hi

Just wanted to highlight that there is a seller on www.Qoo10.com by the details below:

CAILYN

Seller Level :

Service Rating :

Email : cailynco@gmail.com

Phone number : +82-02-2679-8079

Who is selling LOreal Paris EverStrong Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner, 8.5-Fluid Ounce at Singapore dollar $59.00.

I was under the impression that I was going a set of 8 for that price and thought it was a good deal. I was horrified to discover that they were charging 1 shampoo and 1 conditioner for $59.

I want to highlight this to Loreal because Qoo10 kept on arguing that they are not retail so therefore they are allowed to put whatever price they wanted. I don't think that even legal to be selling something on the internet at that price.

I hope that you can look into this buyer and take action against them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Loreal Paris Everstrong Hydrate Shampoo
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #506026 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Qoo10? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
30 of 30 Qoo10 reviews

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Jul 25 #1189448

Qoo10, the prices are not cheap and above the retail prices! I tried an item and was send to me WRONG item of cheaper value!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.