Hi

Just wanted to highlight that there is a seller on www.Qoo10.com by the details below:

CAILYN

Seller Level :

Service Rating :

Email : cailynco@gmail.com

Phone number : +82-02-2679-8079

Who is selling LOreal Paris EverStrong Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner, 8.5-Fluid Ounce at Singapore dollar $59.00.

I was under the impression that I was going a set of 8 for that price and thought it was a good deal. I was horrified to discover that they were charging 1 shampoo and 1 conditioner for $59.

I want to highlight this to Loreal because Qoo10 kept on arguing that they are not retail so therefore they are allowed to put whatever price they wanted. I don't think that even legal to be selling something on the internet at that price.

I hope that you can look into this buyer and take action against them.

Had an Experience with Qoo10?

Comments

Qoo10, the prices are not cheap and above the retail prices! I tried an item and was send to me WRONG item of cheaper value!

Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Tidebuy - DO NOT BUY FROM HERE! Poor quality of dress bought from here. Tidebuy "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more