Lousy and rude sellers promised to deliever item within 3 days then waited till 4 days then msg no respond after knowing e model code.Called seller and say samsung no stock still ask me go refund at Q0010.

And say can don't deliver my item.It's scram!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of samsung rt35fdacdsl top mount freezer refrigerator from Qoo10 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Qoo10 to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Qoo10 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Qoo10?

Comments

Qoo10: Overcharging of Loreal Sulphate Free Shampoo and Conditioner Qoo10 "Hi Just wanted to highlight that there is a seller on www.Qoo10.com by the details below: CAILYN Seller Level : Service Rating : Email : cailynco@gmail.com Phone number : +82-02-2679-8079 Who is selling LOreal Paris..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more