1.2K views

FOR TWICE MY PURCHASED ITEMS FROM QOO; DELIVERY THUR QXPRESS WAS CLAIM RECEIVED BY Qxpress SG East - Ease Logistics & Kojisztics. BUT ACTUAL FACT I DID NOT RECEIVE MY ITEMS TILL NOW I DID NOT GET ANY ANSWER FROM AND OF THE COMPANY. AND REFUND NEVER HAPPEN.

1ST INCIDENT:

2014-12-08 19:15:58 Qxpress SG East Arrived at the Distribution CTr

2014-12-06 13:35:14 Starting Delivery to the Destination

2014-12-06 09:58:17 Qxpress KR Seoul Arrived at the Departure

COMPLAIN FILED ON: 10/12/2014

COMPLAIN STATUS: PENDING INVESTIGATION TILL NOW(22/07/2015)

2ND INCIDENT

Order Date : Jul 19, 2015 Order No. : 149150936

iITEM: Samsung Battery Charger / Item:Galaxy Note 4 / N910G / Color:White(+S$8.50)

Shipping Information

2015-07-22 09:08:45 Kojisztics Starting Delivery

2015-07-21 18:30:26 Qxpress SG East Arrived at the Distribution CTR

2015-07-21 17:58:55 Qxpress SG East Arrived at the Departure CTR

COMPLAIN FILED ON: 22/07/2015

COMPLAIN STATUS: FRESHLY SEND.

THE ITEMS ARE NOT EXPENSIVE. BUT BOTH COMPANIES ARE AVOIDING TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF COMPLAINS. VERY DISAPPOINTED OF THEIR DELAY TACTIC AND REFUSE TO REPLY.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $57. wch.simon is overall dissatisfied with Qoo10 and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about qoo10 online order at Qoo10 was unfair treatment to customers, breaking their promise and poor domestic and international shipping Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Qoo10.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Qoo10 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Qoo10?

Comments

I ordered two items from qoo10, one with normal singpost mail ($0 delivery fees) and the other with qexpress (paid $3.99).I received the one with normal singpost mail after five days of purchase but I haven't received the one with qexpress till now.

I'm very dissappointed with the service.I paid $3.99 because it promised that the item will be delivered within 2-3 days.

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #1184055

I am having the same problem with Qxpress now.They claim delivery and even have a scanned signature that is not mine.

But Qoo10 says that I have to contact Qxpress directly - no response to my emails and hotline always busy!

So Seller and Qoo10 can't help and Qxpress won't respond.Not big items but does this mean they just get away with it?

MY ITEMS FROM QOO10 PURCHASE, QXPRESS WAS CLAIM THAT I RECEIVED. BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE MY ITEMS TILL NOW I DID NOT GET BACK MY ITEM.