I ordered 2 sturdy, multi function, METAL laptop stands from Qoo10.
What I received instead were two flimsy, PLASTIC laptop stands with legs which did not adjust evenly.
Trying to get a refund and the correct replacement led to a very difficult (their site is not designed to hear from you!) and long back and forward communication with Qoo10 who tried to tell me that I received the correct order.
Even when they were shown photographic evidence of their error would not help - except to say I could get a refund if I paid the return postage!
I was told Qoo10 was a great site, but I'm not so sure after this experience.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described, bad quality AND poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Laptop Stand
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."