100% full Not resolved

I ordered 2 sturdy, multi function, METAL laptop stands from Qoo10.

What I received instead were two flimsy, PLASTIC laptop stands with legs which did not adjust evenly.

Trying to get a refund and the correct replacement led to a very difficult (their site is not designed to hear from you!) and long back and forward communication with Qoo10 who tried to tell me that I received the correct order.

Even when they were shown photographic evidence of their error would not help - except to say I could get a refund if I paid the return postage!

I was told Qoo10 was a great site, but I'm not so sure after this experience.

This person wrote the review because of "not as described, bad quality and poor customer service" at Qoo10 and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Qoo10 to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Qoo10 laptop stand for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Qoo10?

Comments